Do you hear a knocking sound from your gas boiler? are you facing reduced water pressure? is your boiler display showing an error? Do you smell gas? Or, is your carbon monoxide detector working properly? These including many other issues are sometimes faced by people that use gas boilers. Such issues can be grave and are extremely important to address. We are here to answer all these questions and provide Boiler repair Ealing so that you can enjoy:
- A regular supply of hot water.
- A safe environment for your family and yourself.
- A hot shower any time of the day or night.
- Stress-free life without the fear of natural gas or carbon monoxide leakage.
Not only Electric Boiler, but we also provide Gas Boiler Services. Our Gas Boiler Service Ealing includes:
- New installation of gas boiler.
- Repairing gas boilers.
- Emergency services
- Annual inspection and issuance of Landlord gas safety certificate.
What Makes Gas Boilers Better Than Electric Boilers?
- Gas boilers are more cost-efficient than any other type of boiler.
- They are also more energy-efficient than other types of boilers.
- They can only be installed in areas that have a gas supply.
- They are easy to maintain and have a long life.
- Only a gas safe registered engineer can provide you with installation or repair of gas boilers.
- Like all other gas appliances, they need an annual inspection followed by the issuance of a landlord gas safety certificate.
What Are the Common Problems Faced by the Boiler Owners?
1. Natural Gas Leakage
As much as a regular supply of hot water is important, so is the safety of gas boilers. As the fuel in gas boilers is natural gas, extreme caution has to be taken for ensuring that there is no leakage of natural gas because:
- Natural gas is highly inflammable and can catch fire in an instant.
- Natural gas is highly toxic, breathing natural gas in a confined space can be fatal.
- Natural gas is odourless, however, additives are used to impart odour so it can be easily detected.
If you suspect leakage of natural gas, turn off your boiler right away and call us for boiler repair in Ealing. If you feel the gas accumulating inside your home, evacuate your home and wait for help.
2. Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
When natural gas burns, it releases carbon monoxide. Inefficient burning or leakage can accumulate carbon monoxide in your home. This is why it is compulsory in many regions of the UK to install CO detectors/alarm systems. Some of the features of Carbon Monoxide are as follows:
- It is odourless and therefore impossible to detect.
- It is highly toxic, and inhaling it can cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and even death.
- If you feel any of the symptoms, get out in the open air and call our emergency services for Emergency Boiler Repair Ealing.
Boilers Showing Errors on the Display? Call Us
Many modern gas boilers now have a display panel that may show error codes for different problems. If your boiler is showing an error code, call a gas safe registered engineer such as our Boiler Service Ealing engineers. Different manufacturers may have different codes for boiler issues, so do not try resolving them yourself. Take expert help as professional engineers will be able to read the manual and identify the boiler problem.
Extraordinarily Reliable Boiler Services
Whether you require boiler repair services, inspection services, or Boiler Installation in Ealing, you can rely on us. It should be noted that legally only gas-safe registered engineers can provide these services. Our team of engineers is all registered as gas safe. Some other facts that distinguish us from other service providers include:
- Top-quality gas boilers with warranties up to ten years.
- Premium quality parts such as CO detectors and alarm systems.
- Boiler Replacement Ealing is carried out by gas safe registered engineers.
- Emergency services are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
We are easy to reach and you can get in touch with us through our website or over the phone. Whether you are looking for Boiler Replacement Ealing, or any emergency service, repairs, or inspection, simply dial our number or contact us online.